Monday, July 18, 2016

New Sephora in TO!

A new Sephora opened in Toronto (Yonge & Eglinton). Official opening July 8th, pre-opening party July 7th. I received an invitation email but by the time I got around to reading it (4hrs after its arrival), the RSVP was closed... probably for the best. So I did not attend.

My first visit was on July 12th... and I have to say, hands down this is my favorite Sephora in Toronto. The layout, feeling of space, the brand-newness of everything... love it. Don't know if the feeling will last, but at this time this is where I'll be trekking for my beauty needs/wants.

I went in just to get a feel for the place... should have known better. I acquired two items, but still qualified for the tote perk because I spend over $50. I'm considering one item a want and the other a need.

Want - nail polish. A new thing from Formula-X; each month they'll have limited edition nail polish colors by collaborating with different beauties. July is Urban Bush Babes. Their collection consists of three colors: a deep jungle green, a shimmery nude, and this gold-green or green-gold beauty that I couldn't pass up called Seeing Double.

Need
- New release from Josie Maran, a Whipped Mud Mask Collection. A box of face masks that promise to hydrate, clear out and minimize pores, and give me a healthy glow. There are some odd dry patches on my cheeks, I hope these masks will help make go away.

Extra - As you would have it my VIB Rouge status renewed, and I received the renewal gift to remind me I spend too much money in Sephora :) This year it's a mini NARS blush in Goulue ... it's a fantastic treat if I didn't already own the full sized version. I'm going to categorize it as my travel essential :)

No comments:

Post a Comment