Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Project Make a Dent (MaD 2016 - 2nd quarter update)

So it's been 6 months... here are the start, the first check in, and current status.

What I chose in January... you can read about it here
 And three months later this is what I had to say...
 Here we are, 2016 half-way point.
The breakdown...

Guerlain Météorites Powder For The Face in Teint Rosé 01 - I use this daily... I don't know how it looks like I don't.

CHANEL SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL - Bronzing Makeup Base - It's coming along bit by bit by bit... Seeing where I stand half-way through the year, it might be another year or two before I actually use it up.

Burberry Eye Liner in Midnight Blue - It's definitely shorter than at the beginning of the year. I'm using it but I'm not loving it. I've had it for some time, so the formula is a bit dry, and I find crumbs on my cheeks as I slide this along my lid... but with some shadow on top of it, it looks good.

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill  #7 Sweet Fire - Did not use it once in the last 3 months.

CHANEL Illusion D'Ombre - Illusoire (83) - Same with this... it sits right in front of me... but I bypass it every single morning.

CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine - Rebelle 63 - I've had it on my lips a handful of times since the last check it. Not enough to notice the difference. It's a fun bright shade... it will get its share of play in the next couple of months.

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Brow Ex-press - Yeahhh look at that progress... feeling good that this will be done soon enough.

Next update early in October... holly crap will be all loving fall trends by then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment