Thursday, July 28, 2016

Tom Ford Cream Color for Eyes - Sphinx 03

Another YouTube motivated purchase. A beauty guru who I watch regularly had high praise for this item but also cautioned that it is very hard to find.  Supposedly it sells out the minute it arrives at the counters. I purchased mine from HR on Bloor Street (I was told it was the last one).

This is my first Tom Ford makeup item (not counting the two bottles of polish I own). One day I hope to acquire a shadow quad... one day.
The reason my shadow isn't evenly distributed in the pot, is because the SA dropped it; that didn't deter me from buying it (quality of the product didn't change, just the appearance). Texture is very soft and creamy, equivalent to Laura Mercier's shadow tubes.
I used a synthetic brush to stipple/buff this onto my lids at first then let my finger finish the job. I love the sparkle, color is unique,  gold-peach-orange with pink-purple sparkle shift... depending on light. I can see why it's selling out. I wore it for approximately 7 hours with no fading, smudging, or flaking... not like I expected any of those to happen.
At this time I'm happy with my new TF acquisition; interested to find out how it holds up over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment