Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Burt's Bees Goodies

August was a quiet month... but a little Burt's Bee haul occurred. I went in for a lip balm, but buy 1 get one half off was on and so I justified these 4.

Justifications:

1. Lip balm - Refreshing (grapefruit), and Nourishing (mango). Already used both, already love both... it's possible that I favour grapefruit slightly more.

2. Facial Towelettes - grapefruit. I didn't buy them for my face, I bought them for my feet. Let me explain. I've been doing regular yoga for about 5 months now. Summer time might be winding down, but it's still hot up north. I like to give my footsies a quick wipe with these before class. The scent isn't strong and doesn't last... but my feet feel refreshed and clean.

3. Almond & Milk Hand Cream - Because I needed a 4th to reap the promo benefits. Cracked the jar open, and I'm a fan (although in all honesty I only used it 3 times). However the scent is heavenly (if you're into marzipan / almond scents), and the formula feels nourishing and lovely. Feeling justified.

No comments:

Post a Comment