Monday, August 15, 2016

Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish

I thought I was going to love this, I didn't (Lovefresh is still number one).  Reasons why I'm just not a fan.

1. Scent. Rose and coconut sounded so delicious... but actually the scent did not work for me. I think one or the other alone would be great but combined... something was just off.
2. Packaging. Glass!!!! Holy crapoly, was I ever careful with this in the shower, becasue...
3. Oily.  Meaning so slippery. I mean sure maybe great for my skin, but so dangerous for my well being in a wet tub... a slippery mess. I always made sure to clean the tub after... and still warned my husband just in case I did a sloppy job.
I liked the texture.... but that's the only thing I liked.
4. Price. $38CAD for 8oz/226g... while my favorite retails for $30CAD and I get  a whooping 16oz/500ml. $4.75/oz vs $1.88/oz equals no contest.

Tried. Tested. Not recommended it.

No comments:

Post a Comment