Sunday, August 21, 2016

IT Cosmetics Color Correcting + Anti Aging Blushin Veil in Sugar Plum

I feel as if IT is taking over my collection... but it is just so good that I'm OK with it.
This has made it onto my cheeks a few times... and as my favorite time of the year is approaching (autumn) it's going to be an even more frequent choice. The ombre in the pan alone is a feast for the eyes.
And it doesn't let you down once you decide to swirl your brush in it (heavy on the left, light on the right)... I have the original ombre blush (that I don't believe I ever talked about).... I think one of these days I'll do a blush collection post (there are so many)... or maybe just an IT blush collection, I have a few of those :)
Color, quality, performance... I haven't been let down.

No comments:

Post a Comment