Monday, August 1, 2016

Sol Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

Sometimes I'm confused by beauty lovers who will spend serious bank on face products: creams, serum, cleansers, makeup, but cringe at the idea of paying more than $20 for a body lotion. I am not one of them. I have a $ limit; but I do try to get what I consider to be the best for my skin and my buck.

The packaging caught my eye first when I was browsing Sephora one day. I liked what I read, and holy I loved the scent... it's delicious; and it lingers on the skin... for hours... so do not buy it without a scent sample first, because you'll get whiffs of it through the day, and a headache if you're scent averse. I slather this on after a shower, mostly on my bum bum (as per name) and tummy (need all the firming help I can get); and I can smell it all day long... so beware.

I'm not even going to attempt to describe the scent. I don't have the imagination.  I will only say yum.

Texture is luscious and rich and feels absolutely lovely on the skin. Too soon to speak of any Brazilian bum effects but fingers crossed :) Looks great on the bathroom shelf as well :)

There is also a foot cream available from this brand... I ordered it...






No comments:

Post a Comment