Sunday, September 11, 2016

Just to let you know....

To those who for whatever reason, check in with this blog regularly (my husband most likely :)).... I've been posting pretty regularly but that has come to an end...
1. I'm just not feeling it at this time...
2. My camera is on a fritz (keeps telling me my card is locked when it isn't)...
3. Summer in Toronto is coming to an end and with that so is good light...

I'm not saying I'm quitting cold turkey. I will post now and then, but I can't commit to any regular schedule or post quantity.

This blog has started out as a personal public beauty diary of sorts... I do it because I want to not because I have to... and it will continue to be so... just expect significant lags between posts.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, sometimes you just need to take a break so you don't burnout. I did that with photography for a while and everyone was upset, but sometimes a break or cutting back isn't a bad thing. :)

    ReplyDelete