Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Burberry: Ash Rose (103) - nail polish swatch

I'm back to nail painting; and the first shade to make it onto my nails is my newest addition, acquired during the Nov. VIB Rouge sale. This is one of those "YouTube made me buy it"... because I watched a favorites video and the praise for this shade was endless... I just didn't want to deny myself.

In order of application:
NailsInc - NailKale Superfood - base coat (1 coat) - I like it, I like it a lot
Burberry - Ash Rose - color (2 coats)
Deborah Lippmann - On A Clear Day - topcoat (1 coat)
Zoya - Hurry Up - drying drops (1 drop per nail)
The shade is gorgeous and unremarkable at the same time :) a hear stopping nude-neutrals lovers must have. I love the formula and the brush... I wore it for 4 days straight with no chipping just some gentle tip wear... after which I decided to take it off and let my nail breathe for a couple of days before I paint them again.
My cuticles need some tlc because they are looking dry and a bit ragged.... apologies :)
It's a lovely shade, in lovely packaging... with a price tag that's not so lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment