Sunday, January 8, 2017

Project Make a Dent vol 3 (MaD 2017)

So while I actually don't make a dent, I enjoy seeing the progress I can make with a product; and so 2017 is another MaD year.

I've set myself an ambitious group of 10 products:

1. Chantecaille Le Mognolia Eye and Cheek Palette - This a pretty recent acquisition, gifted to me by my husband this last summer. I just want to make a point of using it, not saving it because some strange part of me wants to treasure this beauty.

2. Dior Blush Trianon Edition - Corail Bagatelle # 763 - Part of Dior's Spring 2014 release. It's so beautiful I don't understand how I forgot about it... this might be evidence that I own too many blushes. I might not use it up, or even hit pan, but that pretty design won't last.

3. DiorSkin Nude Glow Healthy Glow Summer Powder in Aurora - Part of Dior's Summer 2011 release.... this is an oldie but a goodie; and can we just take a moment to appreciate Dior's generosity in 2011 vs stingy in 2014. I would appreciate that if you only offer half the product you downsize your packaging as well.

4. IT Cosmetics CC+ Aribrush Perfecting Powder - I feel this is a recent (within the last 2 years) purchase, but I've never talked about it on my blog. Most likely because I barely used it. Well time to change that.

5. IT Cosmetics Hello Light Creme Illuminator - Also not sure which ShowStopper this came with, but I feel it's a bit older (3-4 years). I know for a fact that this wasn't the item I made the purchase for, but I have it so might as well use it. Has a lovely understated glow on the back of my hand (not one of those strobing seen from space highlights)... we'll see how we get along.

6. Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill #6 (Khaki Pulse) - Bought when they first hit the scene spring of 2011. On my eyes as I type this post; still amazing.

7. MAC Huggable Lipcolour (I'm Game) - bright and fun, 2017 goals :)

8. Givenchy Rouge Interdit Shine in Candide Nude (No. 27) - 2011 Valentine's Day gift... one can never have too many nudes :)

9. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour (Sugar Frost) - Loved it in 2014... not so much these days... this one I would be happy to be done with this year.

10. Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl (Black Coffee) - Seems I bought most of my makeup in 2011. Last item for this year... it's black it's brown it was forgotten until now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment