Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette

Last palette I scored at Ulta (South Beach)... was this item from my "want list"... last one on the shelf (during my visit).  I really wanted a full sized tube of the eye primer as well, but it wasn't available, happily deluxe sample came included with the palette.
Finger swatches in the store blew me away... shadows so soft, so pigmented, I was on a makeup high.  Then I got it home, photographed it... and started to play with it... and found out that finger swatches are half the story. Love the mattes: Undressed, Undeniable, Unedited, Unwind, and Unafraid (which has some sparkle). Seriously dislike the other 5; the fallout is incredible my cheeks end up as sparkly as my lids... I don't want to play with them anymore.
If I had another chance I'd leave it on the shelf... but I have it now so half of it will come in handy... the other half will be played with if/when I have the patience and no-place to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment