Sunday, March 26, 2017

Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer - 01 Creamy Vanilla & 03 Light Beige

YouTube is in love with this foundation... claims of full coverage, and long wear abound... plus it's only about $10, so it just sounds like a gem.

I picked up shade 01 Creamy Vanilla in Miami; on Milani website it's recommended for "fair skin with cool undertones". While I don't consider my skin tone to be fair... I did think the color looked a bit dark in the bottle and felt that it would do.

Turns out Creamy Vanilla is YELLOW, not cool, but super duper uber WARM. So once back in Toronto I realized Rexall sells Milani products and I picked up shade 03 Light Beige.
It seems I don't care for full coverage long wearing foundation, that also doubles up as a concealer... I find it thick and it just doesn't gel with my skin type (oily, combo, sometimes dry, maturing). Throughout out the day it separates a bit and wears off in patches... We are parting ways at the end of this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment