Sunday, March 12, 2017

Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette

I have wanted to get my hands on this one, since the day I learned of it. But Ulta shipping charges are a very effective deterrent.

It was the first thing I grabbed at Ulta while in Miami. Not buying it was not an option.
Each row of 3 shades from left to right or right to left :) is a look in itself... steps to re-create it included in the little peanut butter pamphlet. I've tried them all in my own way, and I enjoyed the results. Some of you may desire other shades to create a complete look, but for me this palette delivers... that's not to say I won't ever enhance it with some other stuff I own.
Pretty, pretty, pretty... love them all
I found out a few days ago that a Peanut Butter and Honey palette is being released.... I saw images and I'm not sad I don't have it... that's not to say I wouldn't buy it if I had the chance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment