Sunday, April 9, 2017

Project Make a Dent 2017 (MaD 2017) - Q1 Progress

First quarter of 2017 is over.... and time for my MaD update. Some things have progress and some don't...

Where we stood at the beginning of the year...

and current status
1. Chantecaille Le Mognolia Eye and Cheek Palette - "Office Basic" is what I think when I reach for this... shadows are soft both in texture and pigmentation. When I'm running short on time, this is easy to reach for.

2. Dior Blush Trianon Edition - Corail Bagatelle # 763 - Design is worn down a bit. This has a nice pigmentation, and I don't want to look clownish... but progress is evident.

3. DiorSkin Nude Glow Healthy Glow Summer Powder in Aurora - looooove this... wear it every day.... it just adds such nice warmth to my face.

4. IT Cosmetics CC+ Aribrush Perfecting Powder - I also reach for this almost every day to set my foundation.... this product is the top runner for being used up in 2017.

5. IT Cosmetics Hello Light Creme Illuminator - haven't touched this... creme hi-lighters are just not my jam.

6. Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill #6 (Khaki Pulse) - I'm going through gold/beige/brown phase... this just doesn't fit the bill at this time.

7. MAC Huggable Lipcolour (I'm Game) - wore it twice... sunny weather is almost upon us... plan to wear it more.

8. Givenchy Rouge Interdit Shine in Candide Nude (No. 27) - easy basic nude... one that even I can apply without a mirror... although I prefer not to :)

9. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour (Sugar Frost) - I just don't have any love for this frost... this one might make it to the end of 2017 not be used once.

10. Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl (Black Coffee) - I reach for it a lot... but it's such a good pencil that I only sharpened it twice... smooth, great pigmentation, great wearability... I think I'll use it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment