Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Natasha Denona Sunset Palette

I do believe this will be the palette of 2017. The one we'll all rave about at the end of the year. The one that sold out for the 3rd time on Sephora... and it is limited edition so they won't restock forever.

But what a bank-breaking, "I can't believe I paid this much for eye shadow", beauty it is. This is my first and only ND item... might be the only one for a long while. Need time to fill the hole this purchase made in my bank account :) Regardless of it's cost, I have no regrets... see below.
If you love warm shadow, and have the change to spare, and you find it in stock... then by all means treat yourself... because this one is gorgeous. One of a kind in my collection and definitely a gem I'll get a lot of joy out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment